The jolt was sudden and powerful considering the low rate of speed involved in-car #2 (it was parked) My injuries are all to real and come ironically the day before I started my comeback training for hockey. Injured are: Wrist, neck, back. Wrist from holding the steering wheel.
The only things that went through my mind during this disaster were:
- Will Wysh publish this? Will he call?
- Did I really hit a car parked in my driveway? One that I parked? Really?
- Who would manage my Fantasy team should I make the playoffs? Will I make them?
- Why do I more often than not get little tiny pieces of toilet paper stuck in my butt?
- Did Matt Barnaby have anything to do with this?
- Am I still Google’s “World’s greatest hockey blogger? Blog?”
I have nothing else to say other than I’m as I’ve always maintained one of the biggest jackasses without trying like those Movie guys, on Earth. Eh (that’s for my Canadian friends)