What a day for hockey in Cleveland. Indisputable facts from yesterday:
1. Dangeroushockey meets with Cavs brass and members of Q arena operations.
2. Has meetings with ESPN Cleveland ownership (who incidentally hate hockey and probably ME.) One may be warranted.
3. Meets with players, coach and Stanley Cup winner
4. Gets verbal agreement to form joint effort to bring NHL franchise to Cleveland
5. Meets with local TV news stations. Interviewed with business associate at local Fox affiliate.
6. Informally announces attention to move NHL team to Cleveland.
7. Vows to work with City to bring championship caliber team
8. Meets with congressman Dennis Kusinich
9. Agrees to secret team name
I’m loving the Whalers jersey man. Startin an underground movement.
Ty bro…it’s going to be a groundswell!